Contact us if you are looking for a position as a deckhand either as part of our Charter Department or for a full-time position on one of our private yachts. As a Deckhand, your main responsibility will be to be taking care of the yacht exterior areas. Depending on your qualifications and the size of the yacht, your responsibilities may vary and may include washing, teak cleaning, sanding, polishing and general maintenance. You need to be able to safely operate the tender of the vessel and assist with berthing and unberthing of the yacht. In smaller vessels, you will be expected to assist the Stewardess with preparing the yacht for guests’ arrival, table serving etc. You need to have knowledge on how the vessel operates and assist the Captain steering and water depth watching. The safety of guest and crew should always be your main priority.
- 3+ Years’ experience as a deckhand 15m+ yacht
- Yachtmaster offshore certificate
- Powerboat Level 2+
- All certificates up to date: STCW, ENG1 etc
- Proven tracked record of navigation
- Fluent English Speaker
- Good work ethic and positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to take directions from Captain and other Senior team members
- Limassol, Cyprus
Contact us to express your interest!
Please fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.